Cherry Chocolate recipie

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nope. But cherry WOW is good from my initial taster. Use red grape juice and cherry juice. Mine is nearly ready to go into bottles, just aging it a bit first. Quick and easy to make.

As an after thought, maybe some hot chocolate powder in it for the chocolate part? It will probably turn the wine a horrible colour though.

No I am looking for a chocolate covered cherry candy recipe. Much different from a simple wow. Mike

Got one going now with 52 boxes of the candy. Talk about a volcano.
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y84/oogaboogachiefwalkingdeer/101_4999.jpg[/img
I have 6 gallons but divided in two primary buckets. This a seven gallon only half full. The five gallon next to it is foaming to the brim as well. Smells wonderful. Mike

Ah sorry, I didn't realise it was a sweet version you wanted. Hope it works out well! :cheers:

It should ferment dry and I can sweeten if desired. This is one of the funnest wines I've built. It will be fun to watch it clear out once it calms enough to get in a secondary with an air lock. So far it has been so wild and not a fruit fly or a fruit fly's mother to be found, I haven't even had a cloth over it. If it is half as good as I read it will be smokin hot when done. Mike

101_4999.jpg

Coming along nicely now. This is a primary shot of one my volcanos. Got them in the secondary now and have only had one eruption so far. Don't have nearly as much sludge as I had figured on. May only lose a couple bottle when rack time comes again. I have RW Knudson pure black cherry juice to top with. SG was 1115 and now sits at 1020 and falling. Mike

Latest posts

Back