CBA Beer Festival/Competiton - Skipton - 18th Sept 2010

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Franklin said:
aye, up the road and over the hill, Ilkley isn't far.
I might well do :) Are these pubs open to the idea of members bringing along home brew for tasters??

I don't think its frowned on, there's usually a bit going around ;) & I always take something along.

UP

Franklin said:
one or two shots of the event here:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/Franklin/sets ... 001927388/

Thats me in the third one walking around the premium bitters table. :cheers:

unclepumble said:
Franklin said:
aye, up the road and over the hill, Ilkley isn't far.
I might well do :) Are these pubs open to the idea of members bringing along home brew for tasters??

I don't think its frowned on, there's usually a bit going around ;) & I always take something along.

UP

I plan on making it to this one as it's just up the road form me. I also used to work for Market Town Taverns who run Bar T'at, I'm sure they'll have no problems with us bringing our samples along!

PS: I've just checked my diary and I am definitley not working! Woo Hoo :thumb:

unclepumble said:
Franklin said:
That would be you who put my beers out for me first thing in the morning when you'd pretty much filled the Belgian / Speciality Tables.
****!! :D If that was you, I had a black T'shirt / White writing with:
303&
303&
808&
909&
PCF

Was back later with the wife and I had a Olive green US Army style jacket on, with SLR Camera.

The T shirt rings a bell, I think I know who you are, The NCB are having a get together at The Bar T`hat Ilkley on october 30th, I'll be going to that I think, & I think Barnsley brewer and Highwayman might be showing their faces too, You should come to that as its only up the road from you.

UP
Might come Uncle, hold me to it......... :thumb:
Just been looking at rail tickets. :D

Train Northern Rail
Cheapest ( 1 indicates option is a First Class ticket)
£9.90
Total price for return tickets: £
For details of the selected fare, click here

BarnsleyBrewer said:
unclepumble said:
Franklin said:
That would be you who put my beers out for me first thing in the morning when you'd pretty much filled the Belgian / Speciality Tables.
****!! :D If that was you, I had a black T'shirt / White writing with:
303&
303&
808&
909&
PCF

Was back later with the wife and I had a Olive green US Army style jacket on, with SLR Camera.

The T shirt rings a bell, I think I know who you are, The NCB are having a get together at The Bar T`hat Ilkley on october 30th, I'll be going to that I think, & I think Barnsley brewer and Highwayman might be showing their faces too, You should come to that as its only up the road from you.

UP
Might come Uncle, hold me to it......... :thumb:
Just been looking at rail tickets. :D

Train Northern Rail
Cheapest ( 1 indicates option is a First Class ticket)
£9.90
Total price for return tickets: £
For details of the selected fare, click here

£25.00 2 changes and 3 hours each way for me John :shock: set of 8.10am get back about 21.50 still looking at doing it though. I'm not bloody driving.

UP

congratulations to Franklin and dunfie along with everybody who got a rosette

I won ... some scales in the raffle :)

beerwise I did better than i expected with 42 for my saison

Nice to meet so many fellow brewers and to speak to a few people from here and jims.

Latest posts

Back