CAMRA Homebrew Champion 2024

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Would probably help if TMM had publicised it as well as sponsoring? Might have entered if I knew about it earlier.

T&Cs not great though…must be bottle conditioned, 4 or preferably 6 500ml glass bottles required.

Yes. It looks like the main page is wrong :-

All mailed entries must be received at Nailmaker Brewing Co. by 6 September 2024 – please allow for shipping time

It should say entries start on the 6th.

I nearly got confused by the date as well! was ready to send mine in on Monday until someone in the homebrew group pointed it out to me lol..

I think the bottle conditioning, 2L requirement is actually quite a high bar compared to other comps which i suspect puts a lot of typical comp brewers off.

Would probably help if TMM had publicised it as well as sponsoring? Might have entered if I knew about it earlier.

T&Cs not great though…must be bottle conditioned, 4 or preferably 6 500ml glass bottles required.
I've read (maybe on here) that people in the past just add a couple of grains of dry yeast when bottling from the keg and probably got away with it :D

I've read (maybe on here) that people in the past just add a couple of grains of dry yeast when bottling from the keg and probably got away with it :D
Most home kegged beer isn’t filtered anyway so technically already has yeast in and conditions continuously. Would be obvious to the pourer though?

Latest posts

Back