Buxton/High Peak Homebrew Club

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

saulgood88

Reaction score
I've recently been coaxed back into all grain brewing after seeing a local club being formed on Facebook. The first event happened yesterday but unfortunately I was unable to attend due to short notice. I've got nothing to do with the club/Facebook group other than planning to attend from next month so can't provide any additional info, just wanted to share the details in case it interested anyone here.

High Peak Homebrew Club @ The Frog on the Bine, Buxton. First Sunday of the month, 3pm - 5pm.

I've recently been coaxed back into all grain brewing after seeing a local club being formed on Facebook. The first event happened yesterday but unfortunately I was unable to attend due to short notice. I've got nothing to do with the club/Facebook group other than planning to attend from next month so can't provide any additional info, just wanted to share the details in case it interested anyone here.

High Peak Homebrew Club @ The Frog on the Bine, Buxton. First Sunday of the month, 3pm - 5pm.
Hey thanks just seen this, I'll check it out as I live not far from Buxton

Back