Brewing in a bedroom?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the only problem I could see with bedroom brewing would be the actual practicalities of moving the brews, particularly if they are big batches, sediment would be stirred up too.

plants in a bedroom, dangerous?! :lol: We have tons of them, I thought they were good for the air, neutralizing toxins and such, as well as oxygenating the room during the day. spider plants are supposed to be great (and they survive my neglect of them) How many people would it take in your room to give CO2 poisoning while sleeping? surely a lot more people than a few brews worth!

I have made 4 batches in my bedroom so far and have never had a problem. I live in a bungalow so transferring to the kitchen for bottling is not a problem.

Graham said:
I have made 4 batches in my bedroom so far and have never had a problem. I live in a bungalow so transferring to the kitchen for bottling is not a problem.

Thats nothing, I have a phalenopsis and three hyacinths in my bedroom and havent suffocated yet.

Our rear ends probably create more Methane and CO2 at night that any homebrew will, yet were all still here.

Latest posts

Back