Brewferm Diablo

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

simonlpearce

Reaction score
Just been to my local HBS and picked up one of these kits. From what i have read online it is supposed to be similar to Duvel, so i look forward to a couple of months time when it will be ready to drink.

Its difficult juggling all of these brews to make sure your not without beer at any point, lol.

Done a diabolo kit before. Can't go wrong with it. Nice stuff. :)

Good to hear, although this one will be particularly difficult to keep my hands off before it has had time to mature properly as its only a 15 pint brew.

simonlpearce said:
so i look forward to a couple of months time when it will be ready to drink.

Its difficult juggling all of these brews to make sure your not without beer at any point, lol.

Good News= the Brewferm kits are good, I've not done Diablo but the Grand Cru was very nice
Bad News= a couple of months....sadly not if you want it to be at its best, the Grand Cru needed a looong time. It was not great at all for the first 3 months, really needed at least 6 months before it was good and carried on getting better up to 12

Brewferm kits in my experience are fantastic, some of the best I have made. The only downsides are they are expensive for the amount you get, and they do take, in my opinion, a year or more to condition.

That being said, you get what you pay for, and they are worth waiting for, I think all us home brewers know that good beer takes it's time

As said, I love these kits, I have tried probably half of them so far.

Enjoy!!

Definitely keep them without touching them for a minimum of 6 months. As soon as you finish it make another. :)

Latest posts

Back