Boys toy alert...

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Unless you live in a hobbit house you could stick it near the top of the window.

As most people dont bother to read instructions my earlier posts where merely a word of warning.

"no good if you have pets or young children"
What about touching a flower that looks nice and bright in the sun shining through the window then putting their fingers into their mouths?

Looking at the range Hawkeye in the video is shooting from he'd be as well just giving it the cold steel.🗡️

The best things i have ever used were stick on flowers that looked like sunflower heads you stuck them on a window and the flies are attracted to them I assume they try to feed on the flower which is poisonous and they soon die, no good if you have pets or young children.
What about bees...?

No bees no crops, no crops no beer

Oh. We probably get more bees than flies here. Was just concerned they'd be collateral damage...

Oh. We probably get more bees than flies here. Was just concerned they'd be collateral damage...
In that case i wouldn't use them we seem to get a lot of fruit flies and those are hard to swat because they are tint these flower stickers are great at getting rid of all flies.

Latest posts

Back