Trump v Biden

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I never denied he asked a question that if some sort of disinfectant could be injected. The lie is the claim that he said people should be injected with bleach or drink it. And yes, bleach is a disinfectant... one of many types of disinfectant. So it's another lie that he said bleach you are spreading.

Yeah I never denied he asked a question that if some sort of disinfectant could be injected. The lie is the claim that he said people should be injected with bleach or drink it. And yes, bleach is a disinfectant... one of many types of disinfectant. So it's another lie that he said bleach you are spreading.

He says "Is there a way we can do something like that"

He goes on to say "I would be interested to know that"

Then "it sounds interesting to me"

995187872.png

Can we all agree that what he said was utterly retarded, and move on?

So to move it on who would you and members vote for Trump or Biden?
I'd vote for the guy who once had it, rather than the convicted felon... I think and hope Biden will step aside, because I'm certain that almost any other candidate would stop Trump. Trump is a danger to the US, democracy and the world... He's a wannabe dictator whose main objective for his return isn't policy but ego and revenge. And he's also. Not especially lucid, just he blasts his nonsensical rambling with zeal and confidence.

So to move it on who would you and members vote for Trump or Biden?

Neither. I would vote an independent. Or spoil my ballot. Neither of those candidates are remotely suitable to be President. 10 years ago, it would be a no-brainer for me, even if American politics is framed too far to the Right for my tastes.

How can you vote for someone you don't think us up to the job
?

Maybe because neither are, and it's a case of the lesser of two evils. Trump should never have been in a position to become President. It's a sad indictment on where America is that they put forward such a person.

How can you vote for someone you don't think us up to the job
?
Because I don't think the job is just about him. Biden has a strong cabinet around him and quality advisers. Trump's Whitehouse as you may recall was completely disfunctional, he couldn't assemble a full team (key positions seemed to only ever be temporary), and this time he will only go for those ready to bend the knee rather than those with the expertise and experience to do things.

There are a bunch of former staffers out there who are fearful of his return because of how he wanted to use the state the first time but was prevented by his cabinet, there will be no breaks on him this time. Important to remember the people he liked the most amongst world leaders from his own words were. Dictators or de facto dictators, should give you a little insight into where things may go.

Because I don't think the job is just about him. Biden has a strong cabinet around him and quality advisers. Trump's Whitehouse as you may recall was completely disfunctional, he couldn't assemble a full team (key positions seemed to only ever be temporary), and this time he will only go for those ready to bend the knee rather than those with the expertise and experience to do things.

There are a bunch of former staffers out there who are fearful of his return because of how he wanted to use the state the first time but was prevented by his cabinet, there will be no breaks on him this time. Important to remember the people he liked the most amongst world leaders from his own words were. Dictators or de facto dictators, should give you a little insight into where things may go.
Let's not forget that half of trump's staff are in prison right now as well

Neither. I would vote an independent. Or spoil my ballot. Neither of those candidates are remotely suitable to be President. 10 years ago, it would be a no-brainer for me, even if American politics is framed too far to the Right for my tastes.
That would be a wasted vote.
It is no longer just about personalities it's between saving US Democracy and handing the presidency back to a convicted felon, adjudicated sex offender, draft dodger, someone who calls the US military suckers and losers, fraudster and insurrectionist... who wants to be dictator on day one.. I could go on, but hope you get the point....

That would be a wasted vote.
It is no longer just about personalities it's between saving US Democracy and handing the presidency back to a convicted felon, adjudicated sex offender, draft dodger, someone who calls the US military suckers and losers, fraudster and insurrectionist... who wants to be dictator on day one.. I could go on, but hope you get the point....

That's a fair point, and in all likelihood I would have to go Biden, but what a ridiculous decision to have to make. Democrats have had ample opportunity to put up an appropriate candidate. The fact that they've not done so is hugely concerning.

1720113716889.png

1720113732505.png

President Biden has told key allies that he knows the coming days are crucial and understands that he may not be able to salvage his candidacy if he cannot convince voters that he is up to the job after a disastrous debate performance last week.
According to two allies who have spoken with him, Mr. Biden has emphasized that he is still deeply committed to the fight for re-election but understands that his viability as a candidate is on the line.
The president sought to project confidence on Wednesday in a call with his campaign staff, even as White House officials were trying to calm nerves among the ranks inside the Biden administration.
“No one’s pushing me out,” Mr. Biden said in the call. “I’m not leaving.”
Vice President Kamala Harris was also on the line.

“We will not back down. We will follow our president’s lead,” she said. “We will fight, and we will win.”
Still, Mr. Biden’s allies said that the president had privately acknowledged that his next few appearances heading into the July 4 holiday weekend must go well, particularly an interview with George Stephanopoulos scheduled to air Friday on ABC and campaign stops in Pennsylvania and Wisconsin.
“He knows if he has two more events like that, we’re in a different place” by the end of the weekend, said one of the allies, referring to Mr. Biden’s halting and unfocused performance in the debate. That person, who talked to the president in the past 24 hours, spoke on the condition of anonymity to discuss a sensitive situation.
The accounts of his conversations with allies are the first indication to become public that the president is seriously considering whether he can recover after a devastating performance on the debate stage in Atlanta last Thursday.
A new poll from The New York Times and Siena College showed that former President Donald J. Trump now leads Mr. Biden 49 percent to 43 percent among likely voters nationally, a three-point swing toward the Republican from just a week earlier, before the debate. The six-point deficit underscored the growing challenges to the campaign and could make it harder to hang on, although some insiders had worried that it could have been worse.

Full article https://www.nytimes.com/2024/07/03/us/politics/biden-withdraw-election-debate.html

View attachment 101461

View attachment 101462

President Biden has told key allies that he knows the coming days are crucial and understands that he may not be able to salvage his candidacy if he cannot convince voters that he is up to the job after a disastrous debate performance last week.
According to two allies who have spoken with him, Mr. Biden has emphasized that he is still deeply committed to the fight for re-election but understands that his viability as a candidate is on the line.
The president sought to project confidence on Wednesday in a call with his campaign staff, even as White House officials were trying to calm nerves among the ranks inside the Biden administration.
“No one’s pushing me out,” Mr. Biden said in the call. “I’m not leaving.”
Vice President Kamala Harris was also on the line.

“We will not back down. We will follow our president’s lead,” she said. “We will fight, and we will win.”
Still, Mr. Biden’s allies said that the president had privately acknowledged that his next few appearances heading into the July 4 holiday weekend must go well, particularly an interview with George Stephanopoulos scheduled to air Friday on ABC and campaign stops in Pennsylvania and Wisconsin.
“He knows if he has two more events like that, we’re in a different place” by the end of the weekend, said one of the allies, referring to Mr. Biden’s halting and unfocused performance in the debate. That person, who talked to the president in the past 24 hours, spoke on the condition of anonymity to discuss a sensitive situation.
The accounts of his conversations with allies are the first indication to become public that the president is seriously considering whether he can recover after a devastating performance on the debate stage in Atlanta last Thursday.
A new poll from The New York Times and Siena College showed that former President Donald J. Trump now leads Mr. Biden 49 percent to 43 percent among likely voters nationally, a three-point swing toward the Republican from just a week earlier, before the debate. The six-point deficit underscored the growing challenges to the campaign and could make it harder to hang on, although some insiders had worried that it could have been worse.

Full article https://www.nytimes.com/2024/07/03/us/politics/biden-withdraw-election-debate.html

I hope Biden puts country before himself and steps aside IF they have a genuine replacement that can beat Trump, the thought of far right taking hold in Europe and Trump in the Oval office is scary and makes me fear for world safety

Latest posts

Back