Best place to buy mixed cases of beer online?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’d have to recommend Brewser. It is a subscription service but can be cancelled any time. You can get a really good first box discount too

Sorry to bump this up after all this time but I've been dealing with Virgin Wines for over a year and wonder if anyone can recommend another company. For wines.
I've been happy with their service - prompt delivery and generally pleased with the mixed case selections.
Even had a no quibble credit for one bottle that could have been off.

Thanks folks
https://www.thewinesociety.com/

Well worth the £40 lifetime membership, and you get £20 of it back to spend on wine anyway.

drinkfinder.co.uk

They only stock Cornish breweries. Handy though if you want other booze and a few beers. Or are a homesick Cousin Jack.

I’d have to recommend Brewser. It is a subscription service but can be cancelled any time. You can get a really good first box discount too
I'm going to give them a try. Biggest plus for them is the cans are 440ml vs. 330ml / 350ml US, as to me they're just sample sizes unless the beer is above 6%.

Beer52 got me to re-sub with a £10 intro offer which to be fair is good value, but then after that £30 for 8 little cans is too steep for me, I am just on the once every two month subscription now as I still enjoy the novelty. Used to read the magazine when I was newer to brewing but now it just goes in the bin

Latest posts

Back