Beer Labelizer - Label Generator

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Excellent, cheers Andy :thumb:

BeerLabel.jpg

really good stuff. how about a labelizer for the back where you can write a speil about your brew aswell! keep up the good work mate fantastic!! :clap: :drink:

mickeyt69 said:
really good stuff. how about a labelizer for the back where you can write a speil about your brew aswell! keep up the good work mate fantastic!! :clap: :drink:

Thanks for all the awesome feedback and donations. I now have enough money to pay for July and August's server fees. I certainly have plans to add a back label designer. I just need to find some spare time to add these features. Another feature I would like to add is the ability to add your own photo in the background of the label.

I love seeing photos of the labels on actual beer bottles, thanks guys!

artyb said:
that looks ace i may well be convinced to lable some of mine at the moment i just put a sticker on em with type and date.... :roll:

do you guys just use normal printer paper,,,,?

I use just normal printer paper, stick them on to the bottle with milk and then spray some hair spay over the labels. It works a treat.

Excellent :thumb: how to make you bottles look the 'mutts nutts' I will give this a go when my first brews ready for bottling :!:

Great work Andy, got the black screen of death, even on linux, until I installed flash player :lol:
Will be using this on some of my samples. You are certainly going the right way, back label and a pic insertion would be really great. Well deserving of a bung via Paypal . ;)
:cheers:
S

Andy,

Not sure if you're still on here, but just to say we stumbled across the site and it's awesome :cheers:

Will be using it for our next few brews and making a donation, also saw the tips to use pritt stick and hair lacquer... Will let you know how it turns out!

Our first batch, bottled and with Andy's labels on:
577504_10150830526575443_999388046_n.jpg

Not tried milk yet - I'm worried the label will start to smell of cheese while conditioning! Pritt stick and hairspray worked a treat.

Do these beer labels not wipe out ink cartridges? I would have thought 40 labels at a time would be extremely heavy usage.

Barticus said:
Do these beer labels not wipe out ink cartridges? I would have thought 40 labels at a time would be extremely heavy usage.
I've only labelled half the beers, just in case I hand them out to mates etc. You also get 6 labels per sheet.

bicycleshorts said:
Barticus said:
I've only labelled half the beers, just in case I hand them out to mates etc. You also get 6 labels per sheet.

I suppose it's just trial and error with different printers.

They look great though.

Barticus said:
I suppose it's just trial and error with different printers.

They look great though.
Yup. I guess ink can be expensive, but it would still be cheaper than getting them printed professionally. We also had a right job getting our professional ones back off the bottles, these seem like they'll peel straight off which is a plus for re-use!

The next time I think I'll stick the "bottled date" on instead of Volume, will be a lot more useful if aging the bottles!

Back