Angram CQ

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stuarts

Reaction score
I have had an Angram CQ in my garage for a while eventually I have taken it apart and cleaned it , I was going to put new seals in it but cant find anywhere to buy a CQ water jacket seals though it appears fine after cleaning and sterilising it . When I bought it off flea Bay a while back I did nit notice it is a Southern Pour and I prefer Northern pour. Looking on the internet I can get a Northern pour spout for it albeit very expensive due to the delivery from RBLS and it being out of stock at Angram .
Is there such a thing as an extension for the southern pour to make it Northern .

I've spare "Northern Pours" (I got the short ones for me). But motivating me to put one or two in the post will take some thinking ...

... I'm still thinking.

You can get extensions too. I've got two long ones, trouble with them is glass can't fit under nozzle with drip tray in place. I use short ones.

Okay.

1729873607632.jpeg

If you agree I'll PM my address. Stick your "Northern" spout in a jiffy bag (size to take the above nozzle) with your return address, post it me and I'll return the "Southern" nozzle. Biscuit not included, I've eaten it.

[EDIT: I've a spare "CO" as my "field pump" and I think the nozzles are exchangeable ... I'll find out!]

Last edited:
Back