Alemans Equipment

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cussword

Landlord.
Reaction score
Tony, after my wife smelled your Fuggles she said that you have the biggest equipment she had ever seen ;)
Should I be worried?
Signed: inadequate brewer :?

You need to explain to her that that was just the swelling from the time we brewed, and it will all return to normal when the burn has healed

You inorgorting another brewer tony.
That man has a proper nice brewery eh cusseord :)

Cussword said:
Tony, after my wife smelled your Fuggles she said that you have the biggest equipment she had ever seen ;)
Should I be worried?
Signed: inadequate brewer :?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

damfoose said:
You inorgorting another brewer tony.
That man has a proper nice brewery eh cusseord :)

As Churchill would say, Oh Yes. 'though I'm a wee bit worried about (inorgorting). Can you say that on Sunday, & what does it mean?? :lol:

Cussword said:
As Churchill would say, Oh Yes. 'though I'm a wee bit worried about (inorgorting). Can you say that on Sunday, & what does it mean?? :lol:
I guess he meant inaugurating, as in starting off or breaking in another brewer.

Let's face it, it's one of those words you still have to struggle to read even when it's spelled correctly, so I think he can be excused.

:wha: :wha: :wha: I've read this thread three or four times and I still don't understand anything from about half way down :wha: :wha: :wha: :wha:

Latest posts

Back