4 Cornies and a Pair of testicles

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

unclepumble

Landlord.
Reaction score
Well 4 shiny cornies arrived today, & I still have my testicles, :eek: despite not announcing there were new arrivals due this week :grin:

Can't wait to have a play now :thumb:

UP

yeah I cant wait to get my hands on them too
(my cornies, not ur test icicles!)
what brews have u got lined up to put in them UP?

I usually get things delivered to the neighbours! however not seen em for ages as I have been stuck in work.

Not sure whats going in them first maybee just the one brew

UP

unclepumble said:
Well 4 shiny cornies arrived today, & I still have my testicles, :eek: despite not announcing there were new arrivals due this week :grin:

UP
Playing with your testicals :shock: have you got you got the right site

Hahaha :lol:
I've got a plate chiller to explain away later this week (blaming you for that uncle :grin: ).....and a vac sealer........oh and a couple of work benches for the new brewery shed build :whistle:

ETA - I did have a cheeky 4 timer on the Premiership draws last weekend; I've put a big chunk in the baby fund.....the rest will explain the above away; I hope :clap:

markp said:
I've got a plate chiller to explain away later this week (blaming you for that uncle :grin: ).....and a vac sealer........oh and a couple of work benches for the new brewery shed build :whistle:

ETA - I did have a cheeky 4 timer on the Premiership draws last weekend; I've put a big chunk in the baby fund.....the rest will explain the above away; I hope :clap:

Don't blame me for your brewing purchases I have enough troubles explaining my own!

If i were any good at gambling I would have a lot more shiny and tings :shock: :shock: :shock: probably a good job I back donkeys :lol:

UP

unclepumble said:

UP

with the cornies or your.......

robsan77 said:
unclepumble said:

UP

Well I'm just glad I still have 2 to play with ;)

unclepumble said:
robsan77 said:
unclepumble said:

UP

Well I'm just glad I still have 2 to play with ;)

I thought you said you had 4 :rofl:

unclepumble said:
markp said:

Don't blame me for your brewing purchases I have enough troubles explaining my own!

If i were any good at gambling I would have a lot more shiny and tings :shock: :shock: :shock: probably a good job I back donkeys :lol:

UP

Oi!
We can run you know... Were just not as stupid as horses so we chose not too!

I wish you'd stop all this talk about testicles, I thought I was on a medical forum for a minute... :rofl: :rofl:

Another 4....how many do you have now???....leave a few for me.. :lol: :lol:

Back