• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to The Homebrew Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

30ltr HDPE Blue Drums £10

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Horatio

Reaction score
I have several of these for sale as I didn't need them after all. They were originally used to ship syrup and were very easy to clean with no remaining odours. They hold around 30 litres and have clamp seal lids.
£10 each plus postage.

Do you have a ballpark figure as to how much shipping would be?

I'm currently watching 15kg versions of these on eBay right now so this is excellent timing!

YoungJames said:
How many brews do yiu think you could do before they start to go "bad"?

Erm, really not sure I understand your question? Do you mean how long could you leave a brew in one of the drums? If so I have used them for lagering and kept it in their for over three months before bottling. I do flush them with Co2 and minimise any dead space.

Edit. Just re read your post. Do you mean how long can you use the drums for? I think with careful use and good cleaning etc you could use them for years?

Horatio said:
YoungJames said:
How many brews do yiu think you could do before they start to go "bad"?

Erm, really not sure I understand your question? Do you mean how long could you leave a brew in one of the drums? If so I have used them for lagering and kept it in their for over three months before bottling. I do flush them with Co2 and minimise any dead space.

Edit. Just re read your post. Do you mean how long can you use the drums for? I think with careful use and good cleaning etc you could use them for years?

Yep that's what i meant, just worried about them oxidizing / breaking down or whatever it is plastic fermenters are supposed to do.

Back