What's for breakfast?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Eggs, we have chickens so eat a **** load of eggs.

As a treat the frozen croissants from Lidls are yummy.

Shreddies with milk on a weekday, well the supermarket own brand version anyway.
Occasionally porridge (Readybrek / instant oats type and I can't be doing with the faff of real porridge) or sometimes toast.

Weekends it varies but tend to have something a bit more substantial, skip lunch and have an earlier dinner.

Includes: fry up, various things on toast (eggs/beans/etc.), eggy bread/French toast, bacon and egg sarnie, sausage sarnie and a more recent innovation the McMuffin fakeaway or just toast / cereal if in a hurry.

Almost every morning same for me as really like it and its super healthy - Homemade brown bread toast, avocado, homemade sauerkraut, poached egg, half tin of mackerel and a decent amount of homemade fermented hotsauce.

Mine is overnight oats with seeds mixed in and a cholesterol yoghurt drink used to soak the oats. I have this Mon-Sat without fail and a full English on a Sunday

1705602809487.png

Slightly different take on this:-

It's a good idea (for me) to keep off the carbs at breakfast, otherwise I'm in for a day of blood sugar swings and tiredness, so the first meal (not always before 12pm) is usually something like smoked salmon, scrambled eggs and avocado, or a bacon low carb wrap.

Fry ups are infinitely healthier than sugary cereal or toast and jam.

Latest posts

Back