What to drink when not drinking alcohol

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I make the Coopers ginger beer kit non alcoholic recipe. 20 litres

Its great, fizzy and 2 litre bottles fit nice in the fridge. very refreshing this weather

I made it to offer drivers a non/a drink i had made. Just starting another kit.

The most unpleasant thing I've drunk this year was BrewDog Nanny State. I wouldn't recommend the 0% route.

i just saw someone buy a bunch just the other day, a whole bunch of em at that aswell....:lol::nono:

I make the Coopers ginger beer kit non alcoholic recipe. 20 litres

Its great, fizzy and 2 litre bottles fit nice in the fridge. very refreshing this weather

I made it to offer drivers a non/a drink i had made. Just starting another kit.

how does it come out ?

i just ask as after trying an alcoholic ginger beer from lidl's the other day i was motivated to make my own from scratch...which has come out lush in my and my dads opinion hehe, plenty of carbonation and plenty fiery and sour from the lemons n limes!

give it a-go as its good fun and dirt cheap to make from scratch - minus your time- but well worth your time in my opinion :grin:

I've decided to have a week or two off the beer.

Any suggestions on different drinks to try when avoiding alcohol?

(I'm not a big tea drinker and already drink lots of water)

PERSONAL FAVOURITE : get a BIG mug, pre-heat it , pour out hot water then crumble up a beef OXO cube inside then add ground black pepper to taste , pour near boiling water into it then stir contents into water then add more water and make sure no clumps in solution. Then top up to top. ENJOY :thumb:

how does it come out ?

i just ask as after trying an alcoholic ginger beer from lidl's the other day i was motivated to make my own from scratch...which has come out lush in my and my dads opinion hehe, plenty of carbonation and plenty fiery and sour from the lemons n limes!

give it a-go as its good fun and dirt cheap to make from scratch - minus your time- but well worth your time in my opinion :grin:

Perfect, in 10 2litre bottles the kit costs about £12

Perfect, in 10 2litre bottles the kit costs about �£12

i made mine alcoholic....

im sure you could do the 'fiery ginger beer' recipe on here without the yeast , using campden tablets or potassium sulphite to stop any wild yeast starting up

PERSONAL FAVOURITE : get a BIG mug, pre-heat it , pour out hot water then crumble up a beef OXO cube inside then add ground black pepper to taste , pour near boiling water into it then stir contents into water then add more water and make sure no clumps in solution. Then top up to top. ENJOY :thumb:

Beef Tea - there's a blast from the past.

i made mine alcoholic....

im sure you could do the 'fiery ginger beer' recipe on here without the yeast , using campden tablets or potassium sulphite to stop any wild yeast starting up

You wouldn't even need to use the chemicals I don't think, as most of it gets boiled anyway. You'd just need to make sure the sugar is added to taste, as opposed to ferment.

I like to drink Kaliber NA beer, I think it is the best of the NA beers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You wouldn't even need to use the chemicals I don't think, as most of it gets boiled anyway. You'd just need to make sure the sugar is added to taste, as opposed to ferment.

i didnt even think of that - it must have been too late in the drink for me to figure it :lol:

Latest posts

Back