What are you drinking tonight 2021?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Surface waves Californian pale ale from siren next.

IMG_20211030_183316.jpg

PJ next. Spent quite a lot of time at the St Austell brewery over several years of holiday in Cornwall (even more at Sharps in Rock). Bought several 5-litre mini-kegs of PJ last time I was there, I think we paid £18 each.

View attachment 56661
I visited the brewery before lockdown as I had a few days downtime after some work in Exeter. Unfortunately the brewery tour wasn't running that day and I was driving so had a coffee 😭

I visited the brewery before lockdown as I had a few days downtime after some work in Exeter. Unfortunately the brewery tour wasn't running that day and I was driving so had a coffee 😭
Oh no! You could have bought some mini-kegs for when you got home, they’re usually stacked up in the reception area (subtle! 😂 ).

We’re baby-sitting tonight so I popped in the shop for some beers. They didn’t have a great choice and quite a few shelves were empty but I did manage to pick out this selection.

I know them all well, the classic supermarket ales selection!
Abbott I like but can be a little sickly. I'm actually not that keen on Oakham Citra :coat:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back