What are you drinking 2024.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We're in Strangeways 😂

Having some flights.

20240101_165539.jpg

IMG_20240101_191910.jpg

No alcohol tonight, 😓 so this was last night's unposted catchup of our Burgundy and beef New Year's dinner.
Was planned to be shared with daughter and partner, but a lurgy kept them away. So extra Yorkshires for us.
Then tonight's apple juice and salad. The juice is Gibbets Oak/Nightingale farm's own pressed cox and bramley blend, so very good flavour and acidy.
Just not beer!
IMG_20240102_174102.jpg

"Never fail with a Golden Ale". Used up some Noble hops in this brew makes for a refreshing drink. My harvested Cooper's yeast is still working away, a a bit of a relief, I have tipped one brew out already adding the yeast in to too warm a temperature.aheadbutt
1704348541735.png

1704348664487.jpeg

Last edited:
"Never fail with a Golden Ale". Used up some Noble hops in this brew makes for a refreshing drink. My harvested Cooper's yeast is still working away, a a bit of a relief, I have tipped one brew out already adding the yeast in to too warm a temperature.aheadbutt
View attachment 94288
View attachment 94289
A shame that for the 1st brew. 😞
So how "too warm" was it, and why did that mean it had to be tipped? Can a second pitching not work?
Not done that myself (yet), and I don't propose trying it out on purpose just to find out. 😁
So I know not to be too hasty when I pitch. 🤔
2nd one looking good. As is the user upper Golden ale. 👍

Latest posts

Back