Little Earth Fest 2024

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tickets for camping sold out in under a minute. The people I know who planned to go didn't manage to get a camping pitch, so I am there on my own, but I'm sure everyone there will be nice

I'm going to try & head there for a day as I'm fairly local. I went last year with a mate who knows Tom & Dani (LEP owners) so we wangled a camping ticket but he's since given up brewing & drinking altogether so no such luck this year.
It's a great event & the beer selection at the pub is fantastic as well to give a bit of break from the sours. They had a load of talks from the different breweries on last year as well which was really interesting.
All in all a massive thumbs up from me & I'll drop you a PM if & when I get a ticket.

I'm going to try & head there for a day as I'm fairly local. I went last year with a mate who knows Tom & Dani (LEP owners) so we wangled a camping ticket but he's since given up brewing & drinking altogether so no such luck this year.
It's a great event & the beer selection at the pub is fantastic as well to give a bit of break from the sours. They had a load of talks from the different breweries on last year as well which was really interesting.
All in all a massive thumbs up from me & I'll drop you a PM if & when I get a ticket.
Nice one! I'm even more excited now! Good to know about the pub as I did think some non-sour options would be good too. Looking forward to it!

I was in the pub on Thursday. The beer selection is fantastic. 3 on cask, 10 on keg (ish…non sours) and then the same again in sours, saison, wilds, a flanders red and a 15% barley wine.

Latest posts

Back