Flat earth official

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chippy_Tea

Administrator.
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
This is brilliant -

Finally proof that the earth is flat and that is that . :D

1709745084500.png
1709745173151.png

Last edited:
Yep. The earth is flat. But time and space curve around exceptionally dense objects giving the impression of roundness. I don't think anyone will deny that the narrator, above, is more than extremely dense and so, to the rest of us, the earth is spherical. Even though, essentially, he's right.

I think I've pointed this out before.

I'd love to have this conversation with Philomena Kunk.

I'm not watching it. So...does space exist in his world? How deep is the flat earth...like 100ft or something? Why doesn't the sea drain off the end? Or things fall off? Has anyone seen the edge of the earth? Why is it such a secret?

It's not a theory, it's a hypothesis. Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

Until I saw the flat earth map I hadn't realised that Antartica was soooo big. Its much bigger than the equator, who knew :confused.: It must take a plane 3 days to get from one side to the other. :roll:

The problem is that the easiest way to demonstrate the actual path the plane took you need a globe and a flat earther wouldn't accept an argument based on something they think (or pretend to think) is false.

(We were all flat earthers once)

Latest posts

Back