would this be any good?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The buffalo water boilers are used quite a bit by members. You really need to be able to boil 30L to do a 23L brew.

thanks for the replies, they do a 30 litre one but its another 40 quid, i shall keep looking or get the 25 and reduce the size of the brews

If your going to buy something might as well buy something want to use. No point buying twice. If you wanna do 23l brews then you'll need a bigger one. They are pretty good quality and will do the job. :thumb:

Good thing about smaller batches is that you have to brew more often so more beers to try (or is that brewing more often a bad thing :hmm: ). Depends what you want!

D

I had a 25 ltr boiler given, brewing with it was not good, so I bought a 40 ltr Buffalo, the spare space is excellent so when you get the old boil rolling rapidly there's no spillage :thumb:

Initially I stuck with the tap the boiler came with, but since have changed to a proper job, much better and made a better filter as well :thumb:

Back