Witherspoon's annual beer festival 2015

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Godsdog

Landlord.
Reaction score
Hiya
Dropped in my local wether's today to sample a few,the wife's away with the daughter until sat so thought I'd try a few each lunch time,my ales of choice are changing all the time,a few years back I wasn't too keen on them too happy but really love them now,any way my first two sampled today were green king new horizons IPA I'm a great lover of the IPA and this one was gorgeous and with a kick in it at 6%abv,I then moved onto a pint of woodefords tap and go the official ale of the rugby wc weighing in at 5%abv again a lovely smooth copper colored ale,both of these slipped down the neck in next to no time. I'm looking forward to another 2 tomorrow lunch and I must congratulate Witherspoon's on their fine keeping of their real ales as when they opened their outlet in my local town around 12 years ago I would be hard pressed to reccomend them

I've just had a few pints in Wetherspoons. The Liberation Sin Bin went down well. And the Two Birds Sunset.

So what do you drink Dog ?

Had to edit this as misread the question,what do I drink as in homebrew?mostly kits I fiddle with if they are midrange ,or as in commercial ale,ipa's anything really im just a lover of real ales.gotta admit after drinking homebrew for 40+ years ive rarely strayed to brewing with hops and the like,thought many times about going all grain but never got round to it,really should I think,buy myself a grainfather

Had to edit this as misread the question,what do I drink as in homebrew?mostly kits I fiddle with if they are midrange ,or as in commercial ale,ipa's anything really im just a lover of real ales.gotta admit after drinking homebrew for 40+ years ive rarely strayed to brewing with hops and the like,thought many times about going all grain but never got round to it,really should I think,buy myself a grainfather

Just buy yourself a decent size pan, grain brewing is loads cheaper and far better also so simple, time for Mr Clibit to step in :lol:

Back