Whats everyone drinking?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just finished a Sant Erwann from Brasserie De Bretagne. A nice 7% blonde ale brewed in Brittany with what is obviously a Belgian yeast...prob something like wlp550. F

Some of last year's elderflower wine, to see how it's coming along. Slight bitterness which I'm hoping will fade, but otherwise it seems promising. I have two more bottles for taste-testing, the rest will be left until at least next Christmas.

Last night was a couple of the big bottles of Tiger lager. Not my usual thing but i wanted the bottles and they were cheap in Waitrose.

Had a couple of these in town today at the Post Office Vaults, very moreish, highly recommended :thumb:

Drinking a couple of my own: Czech Pilsner & Lime Wheat

Really my first proper drinkable brews and really chuffed to have made something I like/can drink :)

Good Ed said:
Had a couple of these in town today at the Post Office Vaults, very moreish, highly recommended :thumb:

Had a few of these in my local the other week, very nice indeed. I'm currently supping a Coopers sparkling ale that was going for 80p at my local offy (5.8% and bottle conditioned to boot. Almost like drinking home brew!)

l8uf.jpg

Nice! I'm sipping a Brewdog Cocoa Psycho - 10% RIS. Pretty damn nice. T

My very average wherry which is about 7 weeks old now. First brew for 25 years so learned a lot from my early mistakes. Still drinkable though!

Developed a real taste for Fuller's London Porter in the winter.

I tend to drink seasonally so I'm now on lighter ales. Any good recommendations? Chap near my office has a lovely real ale shop and have been supping on Andwell's King John amber ale; bloody good stuff!

My partner raised an eyebrow at the accumulating number of brown bottles in the pantry and I just said 'well it means I can recycle them for the next batch of homebrew..."

Sofa again for me.

I had an unusual lager last night, anybody heard of Sun Lik?

Front label states 'Premium Beer of the Orient' and has Chinese writing on, back label has San Miguel Brewing International Ltd and ther address is Shepherd Neame, Faversham!

Truly an international beer!

It's not much to taste, only a quid tho'

Just got back from a long week at work to find the future missus has bought me a pre bday present to tide me over until I purchase my first brewing equipment next week.

There's a good lass :drink:

Me and Mrs Tea have just bottled my Range store make your own 30 bottle rosé kit so we will be having a few glasses later. :cheers:

At the moment two of my favourite drinks are Acorn brewerys Old moor porter and Pinnacle brewerys Porter.
The Old moor is very nice but the Pinnacle Porter is absolute heaven.The Acorn is a Barnsley brew that i've seen plenty of different types of beer from(not sure where exactly but for some reason i thought it was in Elsecar?)Maybe someone here knows .
The Pinnacle is from Keighley i think (can't be ar#ed to go get the empty just now)

Tonight I will mostly be drinking Robinsons Old Tom clone, a Belgian Double and to send me to bed a Belgian Triple.. :drunk:

All my stuff :thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back