What are you scared of?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wez

Landlord.
Reaction score
I find it quite interesting what people are scared of. I'm a fairly big bloke (ahem) but I have an awful fear of frogs, I just went to get a beer and a froglet (sp) the size of my toenail made me jump out of my skin!

I really dont like them, I just dont trust them, you never know where they are going to jump and those eyes!!! Eurghhh *shiver.

What are you scared of? Come on 'fess up.

Wasps, I hate them, got stung when I was 5, bee's I can watch for hours, but wasps, sends a shiver down my spine and gets my reaching for a newspaper to splat them or the fly spray!

Right now, interest rates going up!! Scares the **** out of me.

Leichtenstien :oops:

EDIT: Sorry about that - in the end we gubbed them. :whistle:

Dunfie said:
Leichtenstien :oops:

EDIT: Sorry about that - in the end we gubbed them. :whistle:

Never in doubt :? :whistle: :thumb:

Cockroaches make my skin crawl bloody things. When i worked at walsall gala baths they were infested fetched up lino floors they were under there by the dozen had them fall down the back of my T shirt when knocking a door out :sick:

Grasshopper said:
Surgery, and i'm in for an op on Friday ( Carpal Tunnel )

Ade

Get a "grip" man, you'll be fine :thumb:

City streets, aka central London or Manchester, all those people around you on the pavement :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :sick: :sick: makes me feel ill even thinking about it.

I don't mind driving through but walking no thanks!! Give me open fields anyday.

UP

Alec said:
Wasps, I hate them, got stung when I was 5, bees I can watch for hours, but wasps, sends a shiver down my spine and gets my reaching for a newspaper to splat them or the fly spray!
Ditto, I hate wasps and am always on my guard when they are around. I've only ever been stung once, it knocked me out cold and I'm told I turned blue. Wasps enter my house under penalty of death because it could literally be a case of ‘them or me’. Bees don't bother me, I will always try to open a window and let them out.

I dislike wood lice and earwigs, but wouldn't say they scare me.

I am scared of ‘low heights’ where, if I fell, I would seriously damage myself.
I am not bothered by ‘high heights’ where, if I fell, I would kill myself, in fact I've flown in microlights and an autogyro and jumped out of perfectly serviceable light aircraft.

I can't think of a damn thing, perhaps I'm lacking in imagination and emotion. :shock:

The new Forum Ninjas . . . Sneaky little beggars :shock:

Latest posts

Back