What are you drinking 2024.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oil for the neck. Turned out pretty good. 6 weeks of corny conditioning might have helped.
20240202_174745.jpg

The Irish Red kicked, so now working on the Cold IPA. Got 2 FV’s on the go and brewing Tuesday so I need to clear out the kegerator.

View attachment 95325

We're in exactly the same boat. Need to clear out an English pale and a 5am Saint. Thankfully the stout has just kicked. Trying to make room for my Scottish heavy and some other things. 😁

Happy Friday.

I know this is getting a bit repetitive but i love I&G Caribbean rum cask so for the third week on the trot i am starting with one, the Shore Leave is a new one on me i dont think i have heard it discussed before which may turn out to be a bad thing, fingers crossed its a decent beer.

1706900068008.png
1706900146866.png

Needed to check FG on my dunkel before I finish chilling and transfer to leg for lagering, so thought I'd have a try.

1000061805.jpg

Bit of sulphur, but that will clear in the keg. Use ALDC now, so no acetaldehyde. Dark chestnut brown with some red tint when held up to light. Relatively clear. Bready and nutty on nose and tongue, light dusting of cocoa. Clean and dry finish. This should turn out decent once lagered.

Latest posts

Back