Vote for my Youtube channels new intro music - If you want!

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Choose your favourite.

Votes: 3 60.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 1 20.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters

David Heath

Regular.
Reaction score
It is time to vote!
As many of you noticed with my last video I have decided to change the intro I use for my Youtube videos.
I've had the same one for years now and I felt that it was time for something fresh and much shorter.
Since doing this I have had a great deal of feedback from people that ranges from very happy to sad!
For the most part, this is about the actual music rather than the visuals.
I have been hunting high and low for replacement suitable music that fits into the new five-second intro.
I have now narrowed it down to 4 new ones and also have a cutdown version of the original that fits.
Many thanks to those that have already made suggestions, keep in mind that the intro needs to be legal for me to use.

For those that are interested please check out this video.
It is under 2 minutes long (a new record for the channel!) to see how these new potentials sound and if you feel for it place your vote in the video itself.
Whichever of the 5 gets the highest vote will be used in forthcoming videos and I will check this from time to time to see if this ever changes and if the vote swings to another option then that will then be used.

As usual, thank you for all your kind support and enthusiasm for my channel.
Please keep your questions, feedback and requests coming but please give me some time to answer, I get a lot of messages and answer them in the order they were sent in, particularly those on Facebook messenger tend to stack up! If you are comfortable then please ask questions within Facebook groups or Youtube, so that others can also either benefit or contribute.
Happy brewing!

In the video (@ 40 seconds) David says you have to vote using a YouTube account which i know several regulars do not have and have no intention of ever having (its been discussed before) therefore i have added a poll to the thread.

Back