UK pump suggestions

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

loady

[Superlative Сasual Dating Real Women]
Reaction score
I was pointed to MARCH pumps but they seem to be a USA thing, and they are uite expensive, can any one recommend an all in one purpose pump that will lift wort or hot water 2mtrs, i want to be able to move it about and apply it where needed.

I use the solar punp for everything. I sparge using it, via my rotating arm. Transfer my wort to the FV using it, allowing it to splash about in the FV.
My hop strainer stops the bits getting into the pump and it cleans easily by running boiling water through it.

I also use the solar pump (SP20/20 14W version) and was thinking of getting a second for water transfer - there are identical looking cheapies on ebay with a lower power rating.

As for all the suggestions so far. The March pumps are a US thing now as the U.K division has recently discovered they're not CE approved, as posted by another THBF member :roll:
I can see why they're so popular in the states, I've used them for 6 years...superb :cool:

t0m said:
I also use the solar pump (SP20/20 14W version) and was thinking of getting a second for water transfer - there are identical looking cheapies on ebay with a lower power rating.

That'll be mine then, 12v off Ebay from China

Latest posts

Back