Toys.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Forgot that one spent hours playing it - had to tweak the rules though as we were so bad at it.
Best of my memory I had the standard blue and red team then for some bizarre reason I had Norwich yellow and green don't know why.

Mine broke on the same day I had it lol
I had Super flight deck one Christmas, best toy ever. It consisted of a plastic copy of an aircraft carrier, just the deck about an inch high and 18 inches long, that sat on the floor.
A fishing line which we attached to the window curtain hook in the kitchen and went through the open door to hall and to the front door.
A fighter jet was hung on the line, slid down the line and you had to land it on the deck with a stick control with the other end of the line onto the deck.
literally years of fun!
Mine broke on the same day I had it lol

Had a Hulk toy with rubber arms and legs so you could stretch him and a Spiderman with velcro pads on his hands and feet in 1976, which ended up being stolen by my older brothers girlfriend for her kids, Happy days :laugh8:

I can remember Stretch Armstrong and also Million Dollar Man where you could lift up his skin to see the implants.
Yep. This was going to be my answer.

s-l500.jpg

I can remember Stretch Armstrong and also Million Dollar Man where you could lift up his skin to see the implants.
Brings back memories. It was a little square bit if plastic on his forearm made to look like a microchip ! Extremely easy to lose !!!

Latest posts

Back