This forum

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cf.

Reaction score
I would just like to say how friendly this forum is . I have been using it for a while now and since everyone likes a drink a 3 you never see any flaming and people are always quick to help . Thanks to the members and site staff keep up the good work

I agree entirely cf, the only downside is its making me spend lots of money :lol:

cf. said:
since everyone likes a drink a 3 you never see any flaming
Funny thing is that on most forums its the inclusion of alcohol that leads to the problems!

The amount of carnage caused by persons drunk in charge of a keyboard can be of epic proportions.

Anyway I have to agree its a very laid back but helpful forum, well done everyone.

Yep , deffo my favourite forum, but have to agree with Joey costing me a bloody fortune what with the snug topic of double edge razors as well as brew kit, ingredients etc!

;)
Good work all! :drink:

It does cost but look at the end result a nice hangover lol . People here in my home town love my wines I make and it is the only hobbie I have ever stuck at lol It must be because I love me booze

It's nice to see positive responses from forum
Members the team do their upmost to make this the forum we all enjoy but without the members there wouldn't be a forum so thanks to all you guys for supporting us

I've joined a few homebrew forums but this is the only one I frequent. Great forum, and only getting better as I get "in" with the regulars :)

Totally agree,
It's always busy and you don't have to wait long for a responce to a question.
Thanks to the mods for the time they put in to keep it friendly and also to every member who makes it what it is. :thumb: :cheers:

THis is the first forum I joined and is currently the only one that I post one. It s great place and I must say the Admin/Mod team do a great job.

Please try and get to next years spring thing. I think I can safely say most of us who have attended the two previous events enjoy the forum more and feel we have made good friends.

dennisking said:
Please try and get to next years spring thing. I think I can safely say most of us who have attended the two previous events enjoy the forum more and feel we have made good friends.
Did I attend?? memory is blurred... :P

BarnsleyBrewer said:
dennisking said:
Did I attend?? memory is blurred... :P
:rofl:

Latest posts

Back