The 'Recommend me a TV series' thread

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just finished season 2.. you can ram the Boy's. I would need to be back taking drugs to watch that show
I was a huge fan of Garth Ennis, who wrote the comic the series is based on.
He is a Belfast born writer and teamed up with Dublin based artist, Steve Dillon.

His best work was Preacher which was made into a series prior to The Boys.

I loved Stormfront in season 2 of The Boys , great character.

I was a huge fan of Garth Ennis, who wrote the comic the series is based on.
He is a Belfast born writer and teamed up with Dublin based artist, Steve Dillon.

His best work was Preacher which was made into a series prior to The Boys.

I loved Stormfront in season 2 of The Boys , great character.
The preacher was brilliant work

Oh Feck that, I always needed to go for a long walk when on them.

I came to the conclusion once, on mushrooms, you don't need pockets, just bigger hands!!!
I told my mate that if you start to feel sleepy it was the blood going from your head making you drowsy and you have to do a hand stand. His brothers were going to kill me cause he spent the night in their room shouting “ hold me up hold me up im loosing blood to my head “ 😂😂

I told my mate that if you start to feel sleepy it was the blood going from your head making you drowsy and you have to do a hand stand. His brothers were going to kill me cause he spent the night in their room shouting “ hold me up hold me up im loosing blood to my head “ 😂😂
A mate of mine watched hellraiser on mushies, not good.
How long until johnny buzzkill turns up...

Last edited:
Just finished Ted Lasso.

I'll be honest, I'm not really a soccer fan and the wife detests it, but we both thoroughly enjoyed it.
Honestly, one of the best things I've ever seen. The thing is, the whole premise could be Rugby, Hockey, Cricket or *insert team sport here*. The sport itself is really rather irrelevant. I'd say that the actual playing of Football is probably less than 0.5% of the entire series. You get maybe anywhere between 10 and 30 seconds of playing per episode.

And many episodes don't have any football at all.

Just got Apple TV (having spent 2 years ignoring messages I can have it free forever) so I could watch that.

just put on mythic quest. im hooked in the first 3 mins.

Tried it. Not sure. I think the problem is my youngest used to watch a couple of American work place comedies on a continuous loop (a supermarket one and a university one) so I think I've developed an aversion.

I'll persevere. (<- that spelling doesn't look right but it must be)

Latest posts

Back