The mind boggles.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chippy_Tea

Landlord.
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
1635870282457.png

A Greggs superfan has had a tattoo of a vegan sausage roll inked on her leg in a permanent tribute to her favourite bakery snack.

Beth Kweeday, 24, who works at Bold as Brass Tattoo Company in Liverpool, had the idea after colleagues made jokes about her daily visits to the chain.

Ms Kweeday asked her boss to complete the tattoo of what she described as her "one true love".

The design later went viral on websites including TikTok and Instagram.

"Why would I not get a tattoo of something I like so much? It is my leg and I am happy," she said.

The tattoo parlour's owner Rachel Baldwin said her apprentice had a "serious vegan sausage roll addiction".

The Newcastle-based chain's snack, made from meat substitute, was launched in 2019 amid a huge advertising campaign.

Ms Kweeday said her family and friends at first did not believe she was serious but on the whole the response had been "great".

"Long live the vegan sausage roll," she added.

BBC News.

1635870416305.png

Last edited:
This reminds me of when we had a couple of twits join the metal detecting club. They came the first week to meet the committee and see what we were all about,had a chat and said they'd come back next month to join,pay subs,insurance etc. Three months later they had attended meetings and digs but were a bit shy with handing over any money..plenty of excuses. On the fourth month they were asked to pay..with great reverence one of the berks revealed a tattoo he'd had done bearing the club name and logo stating he should have free membership. He was told pay up or leave. He left. What a prize knob!

Just a shame Greggs Vegan sausage roll isn't Palm oil free and therefore complicit in the destruction of the rain forests and the hacking to death of Urang Utan's with machete's. Vegan's can be quite sanctimonious but how many of them really care what they eat?
article-0-191B9384000005DC-825_634x561.jpg

Just a shame Greggs Vegan sausage roll isn't Palm oil free and therefore complicit in the destruction of the rain forests and the hacking to death of Urang Utan's with machete's. Vegan's can be quite sanctimonious but how many of them really care what they eat?
View attachment 56896
Didn't know they ate urangutans. Explains a lot!

Latest posts

Back