The malt miller

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mark4newman

Reaction score
Hi

The website has been down for a couple of days now. Does anyone know the reason why?

Many thanks

Mark

I sent him an email and the reply was he was working on trying to get it going again :!:

Hi

Many thanks. I was getting worried that it may have gone for good, and it is such a good site for your brewing needs.

Mark

It's a host issue . . . . Although if my host had me down for this long . . . . I'd be moving by now. . . . and I'm only on a cheapy hosting package. . . .I believe Rob is moving hosts . . . or planning on doing so, which doesn't really resolve his issue now.

You can see cached internet pages by first googling the site and a keyword for example:

http://www.lmgtfy.com/?q=site:themaltmiller.co.uk+contact

and click on "cached pages" in the search results to get his contact number if the site is down.

Or if you change the keyword from "contact" to something like "grain" or "hops" to see the prices....remember to click "cached pages"....i'm sure he would not want to lose too much trade over this issue he is having with his host. But i'm sorry if you didn't want to recieve orders by telephone.

Sorry about this, we at working at a fix best we can. In the meantime we can take orders by mail or phone 01235 815043 9-5.

Thanks

Rob

borischarlton said:
Sorry about this, we at working at a fix best we can. In the meantime we can take orders by mail or phone 01235 815043 9-5.
That's good Rob,

I'm after a sack of Weyermann Pilsner malt in the not to distant future . . . I know where to come ;)

I am soon to get the floor malted bohemian pilsner malt. It is made from a Czech grain, really wants to be step mashed but will be well worth it. Can't wait to use it myself!!

Rob

I might av a sack of that too :thumb:
Does it make a cracking lager? might try it out on the new HERMS :D

BB

BarnsleyBrewer said:
Does it make a cracking lager? might try it out on the new HERMS :D BB
Put me down for a bag too Rob..I'll share the delivery with you BB :thumb: ...Aleman...Looks like you might have just started a thread for a Forum Bohemian pilsner lager :whistle: What do you think Wez :hmm:

highwayman said:
BarnsleyBrewer said:
Does it make a cracking lager? might try it out on the new HERMS :D BB
Put me down for a bag too Rob..I'll share the delivery with you BB :thumb: ...Aleman...Looks like you might have just started a thread for a Forum Bohemian pilsner lager :whistle: What do you think Wez :hmm:
I'll do an order Steve, might get a sack of pale malt too and some of those finings you got

BarnsleyBrewer said:
I'll do an order Steve, might get a sack of pale malt too and some of those finings you got
OK John..I'll text you when Rob gets the Malt in :thumb: ..Re the finings.....They are good..but you need a good Blender...Mine was red hot when I had finished..took me 20 mins to mix the Isinglass :eek: Although Aleman did warn me..(see his thread on the subject first) ;)

Just been talking to Rob & put in an order for more 'makings' for delivery tomorrow :thumb:

looking forwards to another couple of 'brews' :party: see what 'the lads' think tonight :roll: 20 angling beer critics at one of our meetings :whistle:

highwayman said:
..Re the finings.....They are good..but you need a good Blender...Mine was red hot when I had finished..took me 20 mins to mix the Isinglass :eek: Although Aleman did warn me..(see his thread on the subject first) ;)

It can be a bugger to mix, I have found if you add the powder to water and leave it for 12/24 hours it does make it easier, well, less of a pain.

Rob

Great service again, order placed @ 2:05pm , and showing as dispatched :thumb: (I thought I might have missed the cut off :clap: )
:cheers: :cheers: :drink:

Yup he's good, 'phoned him yesterday morning before website was back up and running, got my 'makings' 1pm today :thumb:

hairybiker said:
Great service again, order placed @ 2:05pm , and showing as dispatched :thumb: (I thought I might have missed the cut off :clap: )
:cheers: :cheers: :drink:

I did get it out for you, have been really busy today so I must thank people for their patience whilst the site was down.

I have just received the Floor malted bohemian pilsner malt so will get it on the site asap. Also, amongst others, some Apollo hops, not tried them before but they are 19.5% Alpha :hmm:

Rob

Latest posts

Back