THE HOP SHOP, PLYMOUTH

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The guy seems really nice but the prices are steep. Like you've said though, sometimes customer service is worth paying for. I do get that from The Malt Miller also. Rob is sound.

We're having a Cornwall/South Devon meet on the other forum on Monday 5pm onwards at 'The Rashleigh' in Charlestown. If you're interested go on JBK and search Cornwall/South Devon meet. Be good to see more brewers there.

I too used to work in Plymouth and always shopped here. Always so helpful. I was like a child in a sweet shop looking at all the things they had for sale on the shelves. Excellent shop.

I didn't know there was a "Cornwall/South Devon" brewers thingy! I'd be well up for that. I'm away Monday, which is rubbish, but it would be great to meet a few more local brewers down here. Is there a club or something?

I've use the Hopshop too - very well stocked for equipment :thumb:

I get quite a lot of my stuff posted out to France from the Hopshop. So far the service has been absolutely spot on, delivery quicker and cheaper than most of the sites available to me on the "mainland", stocks up to date, which is not the case on this side of the channel. If I want it, I can get it within five days from the hopshop. I am still waiting for a bag of malt that I ordered four weeks ago on a Belgian site. For people ordering from abroad, there is always an email confirmation of delivery costs before they send off the order ... everything is done to inspire confidence. Highly recommended, I will be ordering from them for the foreseeable future.
:hat:

Latest posts

Back