TC now on the go.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've had this at 24oC all day, it's fized up a little more, but not as ferocious as I thought TC would be.. Time will tell I suppose :P .

Here's how it looked this morning :D :

Looks good to me, it has a fizzy kick up the rear smell to it :party: .

I saw a vid on youtube of some guy stirring it whilst it was in this form, is that a good idea or not? 4mins 20secs in on this video.

Anyone :oops: ?

I just want to know if it's wise to stir it, I thought it should just be left. :)

Sorry Chris i'm behind on posts :oops:

I've always just left mine and it's been good :thumb:

Cheers guys, bumping posts isn't something I do, so please excuse me on this one :) .

I can hear it fizzing away this last few hours, the (I think it's the right word) 'cake' is settling down now compared to this morning. Certainly has an alcoholly (<- is that a word :lol: ) pong about it.. :thumb:

The cake has gone from the top of the brew now, it seems to have a mind of it's own now :wha: .. I've checked it & it's fizzing like nobody's business, the pools off bubbles are physically moving around the bucket, is this ok? :thumb:

EDITED: It's got a new head to it now, that is quickly vanishing again. This TC is mad stuff isn't it.

Not done turbo cider, might av a go!
Does the apple juice need to be airiated like wort before you pitch the yeast?
Could I use S-04 yeast? :hmm:

I literally opened each carton & poured it in, chucked the yeast in & hey presto... Bottled it all this morning & it was very clear.. :thumb:

Folks, I'd just like to ask a question here,

I bottled my TC yesterday after leaving it to ferment for 14 days. It bottled crystal clear. Is 14 days in the FV too much? Reading a couple of Moley's posts in this topic makes me think I've left it too long on the FV, therefore missing out on the fizz I was hoping for when it was bottled.

Back