TC apple juice offers

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Somnophore

Reaction score
Sainsburys currently have princes apple juice at 1/2 price at 55p/l which is 13p a litre cheaper than their own stuff and 1p a litre cheaper than lidls 100% juice from concentrate.

I nearly missed it as it was not prominently placed (assume so people don't buy it over their own brand too much) I got 25 litres

NB Prince's is always that price in Costco, but obv you need a membership card.

shearclass said:
What is costco?

Wholesale outlet, like Makro etc. Warehouses across the country, but maybe not near you.
Cards available to businesses and anybody who works for the govt (education, health service, police, blah blah blah)
Card costs 30 quid a year (trade 24) but we make that back easily in 2 visits and go about 10 times a year.
You do need storage space though - eg toilet rolls come in 96s, canned goods in trays of at least 12, juice 12 litres a go, chicken breasts 15 at a time, etc.
Dodgy for some tech stuff where the market may move faster than they can move stock, but I did get a good computer deal there last time I bought one.
Good for booze - cases of beer never more than 15 quid and regularly in offers at 12 or under, which ain't bad for a Wychwood selection; and running up to chrimble they have spirits in litre bottles at the price everybody else does 70cl.
We get much of our fresh meat there, almost all our canned goods, and quite a few other odds and ends.
www.costco.co.uk

I'd recommend Costco if you have one near you and have a garage to store stuff, my parents get all Canned stuff, meat to freeze, toilet roll washing powder juice etc and store in garage, we use to be members but don't have enough space to make it worth it.

I use booker cash and carry - case of 12 1 litre carton aj £5.80 got some on the go now and is going like a troper :drink:

oldbloke said:
What do you need to get into Booker? Or are they open to the public?

I just made up a company made letter headed paper and signd up online (cheeky i know) im pretty sure u can go in on a day card. I will check it out and post back unlike costco they do not charge you for a membership but only sell food and drink if.

steve01 said:
oldbloke said:
What do you need to get into Booker? Or are they open to the public?

I just made up a company made letter headed paper and signd up online (cheeky i know) im pretty sure u can go in on a day card. I will check it out and post back unlike costco they do not charge you for a membership but only sell food and drink if.

Fogot to say if you are self employed its easy to open a card also if your vat reg you can claim that back too :D

Latest posts

Back