Spring Thing - Help Me Get There

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

phettebs

Landlord.
Reaction score
Edit: Just to be clear, this thread is not just for me. It's anyone looking to car pool/meet up etc. to get to the event!

Hello,
During the holiday chat, we are talking about various meetups/pickups/etc to get people to the Spring Thing. I'm starting a thread so we can keep track of who needs when, where, and what.

With that said, I'm going to try to make the trip over from the US. I need to beg/plead with someone to pick me up from the airport and get me to the event if possible. I'm open to multiple airports, whatever works best for whomever could get me. Day/time would also depend on when someone could pick me up etc.

Any takers? Your help is greatly appreciated!

-Baz

phettebs said:
Edit: Just to be clear, this thread is not just for me. It's anyone looking to car pool/meet up etc. to get to the event!

Hello,
During the holiday chat, we are talking about various meetups/pickups/etc to get people to the Spring Thing. I'm starting a thread so we can keep track of who needs when, where, and what.

With that said, I'm going to try to make the trip over from the US. I need to beg/plead with someone to pick me up from the airport and get me to the event if possible. I'm open to multiple airports, whatever works best for whomever could get me. Day/time would also depend on when someone could pick me up etc.

Any takers? Your help is greatly appreciated!

-Baz

My offer in chat is still open Barry, I can collect and drop you at Manchester airport, no worries.

UP

Same here Barry, I'll gladly come pick you up from Birmingham if you need a lift. :thumb:

Hi baz,

Wow, if you get over for the meet that would be great :cool:
I can do the lifts also, I live 2 miles/5 minutes from Manchester Airport. Are you tying this in with anything else holiday wise ? (thinking about overnight stays etc :thumb: )

Latest posts

Back