Spring thing from Glasgow

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stevander74

Regular.
Reaction score
Hi all.
With regards to the spring thing in may, Ive been doing a little travel planning.
I checked out the cost of rail travel on national rail website and got fares of £96 single from Glasgow to Atherstone :eek: .
So I had the idea of hiring a minibus and splitting the costs with like minded members. The cost of a minibus and fuel for the weekend worked out at £410 which splits down to £35 a head for a group of 12. Prices might rise a little between now and then but still quite a saving over the train i think youll agree. :D
The bus could go via Edinburgh and Newcastle or down the M74 via Dumfries and Carlisle depending on who wants picked up.
So if your interested in taking advantage of this let me know either on this thread or by PM and we'll see if we can get something arranged. :thumb: :D
Cheers all. :cheers:

02/01/11 price of fuel is goin up faster than i anticipated so price will go up unfortunately. if your interested let me know by the end of feb so final cost can be worked out and will leave enough time to make alternative arrangements if its not viable.
also will be driving down the M6 so pick ups along the way could also be an option :thumb:

Hope you northerner's can get down, would be great to meet up and a cheaper way of doing so :thumb:

alls welcome Stephen. :thumb:
Get yer **** up to glasgow and ill give you a lift back down :lol:
see you there :D

can someone confirm the dates of the spring thing again. im sure its around the 9th of may when im down at the lake district for my birthday! would love to come down and give wez a good slaggin over his fitba' team :lol:

cant make sense of that myself vossy :lol:
thanks for pointin it out, ill get on it and find where ive messed up, and get it fixed. :thumb:

Latest posts

Back