Spring thing 2

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

31bb3

Landlord.
Reaction score
Sorry guys not been on for a while working nights mainly :cry: Are ther any plans for spring thing 2 I certainly hope so as ST1 was a really good weekend and i dont want to miss out on the next one i assume it will be held Church end as the brewery were outstanding with their hospitality towards a bunch of mainly middle aged beer swilling homebrewers oh and if so order extra toilet roll for prolix hee hee :drunk: :drunk: :drunk: :drunk:

Great can't wait need to book time off when it happens think it will be the caravan this year I'm getting too old for the tent I think lmao

Well “next year” was already being mentioned before ST1 was even finished, but if Admin. have yet given it any thought in the Board Room, nothing has filtered down to the Mods' broom cupboard.

Let's get Christmas out of the way first.

The need for a Tardis porta-loo will be high on the agenda though ;)

It hasn't been discussed yet - I can't remember when we started planning last year. I probably need to give Wez and Jon a shout.

i must admit i only had a brief visit to the spring thing,
but it was a supurb event and very well put together, great to meet up with the nutters on here... :drunk:

i dont know what the general consensus is, but id be happy to have a meet there again ,

with maybe a bottle swap instead of the full blown competition,
im sure there must have been an awful lot of stress went into organizing that.. :hmm:

just thinking out aloud... ;)

Yeap ST2 would be grand!

The last one was excellent well organised and the lads were great, those lights are still twinkling in the tree in the back garden.

Oh and I second or is it turd having toilets on hand, with paper that is. :eek:

Latest posts

Back