Simple IPA recipe

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steven gude

Reaction score
Hi all :)

The last of my wherry kit is coming out of the fv tomorrow and I've had a go at the all grain recipe here https://www.thehomebrewforum.co.uk/threads/have-a-go-at-simple-ag.51779/ but I'm looking for a simple IPA recipe that has instructions/a method with it too. I've had a quick search but not found anything in this section. I'm looking to make about 10l (my stock pot isn't that big..)

Would anyone have a link or a recipe with instructions they would be willing to share ? :)

Hi all :)

The last of my wherry kit is coming out of the fv tomorrow and I've had a go at the all grain recipe here https://www.thehomebrewforum.co.uk/threads/have-a-go-at-simple-ag.51779/ but I'm looking for a simple IPA recipe that has instructions/a method with it too. I've had a quick search but not found anything in this section. I'm looking to make about 10l (my stock pot isn't that big..)

Would anyone have a link or a recipe with instructions they would be willing to share ? :)

Should be loads in this forum somewhere my friend . Look in what did you brew today.
Else have a look on brewers friend , loads of recipes there , just need to scale down for your 10l.

Failing that - get a base malt like Maris Otter and build your own SMASH recipe. Single Malt and a Single Hop. It’s a great way to understand the different hops out there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi all :)<> I'm looking for a simple IPA recipe that has instructions/a method with it too. I've had a quick search but not found anything in this section. I'm looking to make about 10l (my stock pot isn't that big..)

Here's a link that I myself gonna try one of these days. Just halve the amounts and you're good to go. And go for a bigger pot: you KNOW you deserve one!

Latest posts

Back