Seem have aquired this

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sean_Mc

Regular.
Reaction score
With my new tunn came this below

101_3910600x450.jpg

101_3911600x450.jpg

Holes measure 1mm and it slots in the top of the tunn, I assume its purpose was for loose tea :wha:

Now what would be the best course to use such a thing, I'm thinking using it for hops in the boil dangled in to the copper :hmm:

Any thoughts

Sean_Mc said:
With my new tunn came this below

101_3910600x450.jpg

101_3911600x450.jpg

Holes measure 1mm and it slots in the top of the tunn, I assume its purpose was for loose tea :wha:

Now what would be the best course to use such a thing, I'm thinking using it for hops in the boil dangled in to the copper :hmm:

Any thoughts

Looks feasible to me,

UP

I would be tempted to use it as a hopback in conjunction with an intermediate vessel, it will strain out lots of **** and give you an aroma boost, but if your only doing 5 gal it might be a bit big.

UP

And good ole FIL has given my this shelving today, so thinking of doing this type of gravity setup.

101_3914450x600.jpg

It'll need stiffening up and the base making more stable, but hopefully some of the lifting will be taken out of my brew days

ooooh nice shiny Sean! :cool:

There's shiny everywhere I look on the forum, i'm still researching/reading etc but thinks its about time I started gathering some kit so I can join the shiny club! :D

First AG brew was end of January Dave and did my 12th brew last Saturday :oops:
FIL keeps helping himself plus friends and neighbours help stocks dwindle, so brew thirteen next week :thumb:

Latest posts

Back