Pull the finger out arsenal

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alawlor66430

Landlord.
Reaction score
Arsenal have played pretty good for 45 mins and still manage to find themselves 2-0 down, great game to watch but I'm feeling a bit sorry for them now, Och well 45 to go I suppose

graysalchemy said:
alawlor66430 said:
Och well 45 to go I suppose

Ha Ha fat chance.

P45 Mr Wenger.

P45??? He'll be lucky to get away with that! By the sounds of his press conferences a section is more likely... :shock:

I think you are right, but probably nothing a few months in the Priory won't sort out :lol: :lol:

Why you ze looking at me?

Eh its your press conference I am a journalist :wha: :wha: :wha:

alawlor66430 said:
Arsenal have played pretty good for 45 mins and still manage to find themselves 2-0 down

What game were you watching :wha: :lol: First half was a dire performance, second half a little bit better but still not good enough unfortunately :( They need to take a leaf out of Juves performance against the Hoops and learn how to defend ;)

calumscott said:
P45??? He'll be lucky to get away with that! By the sounds of his press conferences a section is more likely... :shock:

Was a bit disappointed with that interview really. Although it's good to see he's still got some fight left in him, he's let himself down there and made himself look like a bit of a cock.

Can't understand some of the Arsenal fans at the moment with their actions, the booing and jeering and the banners calling for Arsene to be sacked they need to get behind the team and stand by them when things are going bad. I remember the mid eighties stuff before we interrupted Liverpool's dominance and it was pretty grim for a long time but it got better and something I'll never do is stop supporting my team unlike some of the modern plastic Arsenal supporters.
It won't change anything and the idea of getting rid of our best ever manger seems ridiculous to me, who the hell would they replace him with? I think if someone else comes in they will soon have the same problems Wenger faces which are; several players being not good enough and some under performing, Crippling repayment costs for a stadium which we should of even bothered building, and being restricted by an owner and boardroom that simply want to run the club for a return on their investment(which to be fair I would do too if I took the risk to invest money in something)
The whole club needs a shake up at boardroom level. We need to get rid of Stan Kroenke who has no interest in Arsenal football club whatsoever other than to make money and not spend it, and replace him with Alisher Usmanov who has along with David Dein has been frozen out which is shame because Dein used to really get things done with signing new players. Usmanov at least is a true fan and supporter and watches our team play regularly which is a lot more than Kroenke does.

Sad times to be an Arsenal fan but only because I've been spoiled by great football and trophies in seasons past, our time will come again :) :)

What's happened to Mr Wenger? Right peevish and looks half mental in every picture these days. It's all got to him.

On the other hand the stress of keeping **** clubs up hasn't seemed to undermine Big Sam, he still looks like he could throw you out at closing time with one hand behind his back.

Latest posts

Back