Product cooling coils

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Greg

Reaction score
Evening Chaps, does anyone know where I can get a reasonably priced product cooling coil which I can hook up to a chiller and temp controller for cooling my fermenter.

your better off making something like this
IMAG0060.jpg

made from stainless and connected to a chiller to control temp and a pipe heater for when its cold :thumb:

:wha: :wha: :wha:

I thought that was what he was asking for Wendy . . . Where does he get the product coil (which is what that shiny stainless twisty thing is in your picture).

OP - I'm afraid that the place I know of is reasonable for the product coil . . .but damned expensive for postage. . . .One place you could try is Paul at Harmony Hut on eBay I'm sure he has had some for sale.

Alternatively there is Nomanumpa on eBay he may have some

Failing that perhaps jamesb on here might be able to put his hands on one :whistle: :whistle:

mmmm seems to be a demand for these , im looking aswell

off to ebay i go

OP buy another chiller and strip for spares

How much do you pay for these?

It would take me about 5 mins to knock one up.

Steve

That is exactly what I'm after.

If anyone can help sell me one it would be much appreciated as I just don't have time for a DIY version.

Greg said:
That is exactly what I'm after.

If anyone can help sell me one it would be much appreciated as I just don't have time for a DIY version.

How long does it need to be? and what diameter.

If you can give me some dimentions, I can work out how much I can make them for...

Steve

James may have a few so contact him 1st :thumb:
Corny norm can supply short coils, the one in the picture above is a double coil and will cost more, Norm may also be able to supply those.
How long does it need to be? and what diameter.
The coils supplied are 3/8th diameter, length depends on short/long coil.
If you have bending facilities you may also be interested in looking into SS immersion chillers and also HERMS coils :thumb:

Latest posts

Back