October's dark beers competition

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nidge

Reaction score
Bit late posting but wanted stusbrews September's A.P.A. category to finish running before i started October's " dark beers " posts. Will be judging beers within the BJCP style guidelines ( visual, aroma, taste, mouthfeel) any dark brew will be willingly scored and yes they will be a prize šŸ˜€ tbc. On a later bump the thread post.
Good luck all šŸ‘

What counts as dark and when is judging ?
Good afternoon twostage, bit of a strange category šŸ¤” " dark beer" ,open to interpretation i suppose, maybe leon ( organiser of comp ) could elaborate, I'm happy to consider any style . Judging won't be till mid November I'm afraid as the previous months have been creeping forward date wise

Good afternoon twostage, bit of a strange category šŸ¤” " dark beer" ,open to interpretation i suppose, maybe leon ( organiser of comp ) could elaborate, I'm happy to consider any style . Judging won't be till mid November I'm afraid as the previous months have been creeping forward date wise

If its going to be mid Nov then I've got time to make something :D. I think the beer I had in mind is brown rather than dark.

Bit late posting but wanted stusbrews September's A.P.A. category to finish running before i started October's " dark beers " posts. Will be judging beers within the BJCP style guidelines ( visual, aroma, taste, mouthfeel) any dark brew will be willingly scored and yes they will be a prize šŸ˜€ tbc. On a later bump the thread post.
Good luck all šŸ‘
Could I join from Italy?
I have a brown ale and I would like a real British feedback on it :D
If you have nothing wrong with it, could you give me your address?

Disclaimer: I need to get a quote about shipping a parcel to the UK. After Brexit I have no idea about how much they will charge me... If it is a reasonable amount I will join

Latest posts

Back