Nottingham p*** u..., I mean Nottingham get together

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

robsan77

Landlord.
Reaction score
Started as a way of finding a suitable time for any forum members to get together in nottingham for a few drinks and variuous establishments.

Would Nottingham city centre be viable?
I would be very tempted to come along on the train so I could meet a few of you and have a few beers......I'll do a train journey :lol:

robsan77 said:
keeping it alive. anyone still up for 20th nov?
Well that's certainly not short on notice!
Yes I'm up for it, it might even become "Nottingham (or Midland) Craft Brewers" :whistle:

I'd still be up for this......as above, Central Nottingham would be helpful for me as I will be getting the train down from Leeds.
I'm going to tell SHMBO that I'm going to do some early Christmas shopping :lol:

I might well be up for joining. Should hopefully have my AG setup sorted by then so would be good to pick a few brains!! :D

Ok, still on so far because I will be around at least.
Those that showed interest:

Wez?
MarkP?
Lobes?
ericstd?

Are you guys still up for it? 20th november - should be some good tashes by then.

Those in:

robsan77
evanvine
falafel

probably start at fellows morton and clayton as its near the train and bus stations. 7.30?

nope. I have made other plans now. Although there was good interest to start it just hasnt taken. Never mind. I'm sure there will be something the other side of new year.

Latest posts

Back