New Member....

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bellarmine

Reaction score
Hi all

I have restarted brewing after a break of some 30 years with an Apple & Honey Mead plus the ready made kits, so far have done about 4 bitters one being a chilli Bitter which is real hot. I have also done a Muntons Porter and a Edme Stout and a Wherry Ale which was very nice. I have also tried a Cider kit which is still improving.

On the wine front I re-started small with 4 Demijohns but have now gone over to the 30 Bottle kits and now have three wine fermentors which are working all the time. At the moment I have a 30 kit of Beaverdale Chateau Du Roi which has about another 5 days to run after which I have a Beaverdale Rioja 30 Bottle kit. :thumb:

I have found the wine and beer kits quite excellent and are easily better or on parr with what we had been buying from Waitrose. The Beaverdale Barolo was I feel far better than the bottles that were costing £15.00 :cheers:

I have joined the Home Brew Forum to learn tips and tricks from other members. I don't know if I can add any expertise apart from how to open cans and pour water in and then drinking.

I Look forward to chatting and learning.

Frank :drink:

It now tells me when I try to post: Your post looks too spamy for a new user :hmm:

Latest posts

Back