The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Harald

Reaction score
Guten Tag aus Deutschland,

ich möchte mich heute als neues Mitglied in diesem Forum vorstellen, mein Name ist Harald und ich lebe in Deutschland,
Seit langer Zeit bin ich Heimbrauer und braue auf meiner kleinen Anlage zu Hause bis zu 25 Liter Bier.
Desweiteren habe ich die Möglichlkeit auf einer 75 Liter Anlage zu Brauen.
Ich bin aktives Mitglied des Verbandes der deutschen Haus- und Hobbybrauer (VHD).

Hello from Germany,
I would like to introduce myself today as a new member of this forum, my name is Harald and I live in Germany,
I have been a home brewer for a long time and brew up to 25 liters of beer on my small system at home.
Furthermore I have the possibility to brew on a 75 liter system.
I am an active member of the Association of German Home and Hobby Brewers (VHD).

Welcome to THBF! We're glad to have you join us!

Wow AA Take a breath- 3 questions in one breath. :laugh8: :laugh8: :laugh8:
Just taking an interest! I'm genuinely curious. Germany is especially regional in its styles, or so I understand. Just been asked to look at a water report by a lad who wants to start home brewing. Ye gods, the HCO3 is off the scale! So what better than to chat with an experienced German home Brewer.

Guten Tag,
vielen Dank für das Willkommen.
Hier die Antworten auf die Fragen im Forum:

- Ich wohne und lebe in Mitteldeutschland in der Stadt Leipzig. Wir sind hier über 600.000 Einwohner.
- Die Verfügbarkeit von Rohstoffen und Material zum Hobbybrauen ist in Deutschland sehr gut. Ich bestelle auch in Belgien, Niederlanden und Tschechien.
- In den Bierstilen bin ich nicht festgelegt
- Ich nehme an nationalen Wettbewerben der Hobbybrauer teil, dort trifft man viele nette Menschen und es gibt gute Biere zu verkosten und zu bewerten

Viele Grüße. Harald

Entschuldigung, mein Schulenglisch ist sehr schlecht, lang ist es her das ich es lernte.

Hello to the home brewers,
thank you for the welcome.
Here are the answers to the questions in the forum:

- I live in central Germany in the city of Leipzig. We are over 600,000 inhabitants here.
- The availability of raw materials and equipment for hobby brewing is very good in Germany. I also order from Belgium, the Netherlands and the Czech Republic.
- I am not restricted in terms of beer styles
- I take part in national hobby brewing competitions, where you meet lots of nice people and there are good beers to taste and judge

Best regards. Harald

Sorry, my school English is very bad, it's been a long time since I learned it.

Latest posts

Back