NETHERLANDS BREWED HEINEKEN IN THE UK?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

doffcocker

Reaction score
Hi.
I've heard/read here and there that there are still cans/bottles of imported Heineken to be had in the UK, even occasionally in Asda and Lidl.
From what I can see all Heineken in this country reads "Brewed in the Netherlands and the UK" (whatever that means), and references the factory in Edinburgh as the manufacturer.
I know an off license near me that sells imported German brewed Becks at 5%, has anybody seen any imported Heineken in recent times at all, and is there a secret to knowing its Dutch brewed when the label simply states it as brewed in both UK and Netherlands?
Thanks.

No idea. As I live in France, it;s all brewed in Neds. But why do you ask? Are you particularly fond of Heineken? I buy it for when I fancy a lager and lime (the utlimate sour) with Roses' cordial, but I struggle to drink it on its own- too sweet for me.

@doffcocker -

Are you asking members to help you find these rare imported cans of Heineken if not could you explain what your thread is about.

If the answer is yes could i ask why.

Sorry couldn't resist -

1726237839652.png

Last edited:
Back