My first gallon of WOW

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kRooGa

Reaction score
This is my first ever gallon of Worzel's Orange Wine. Bottled and going into the garage (minus a glass for me, of course). Thanks for a very easy to follow guide Moley. This stuff is brilliant :thumb:

193179_3307423424610_1802041845_o.jpg

kRooGa said:
Thanks for a very easy to follow guide Moley. This stuff is brilliant :thumb:
You're welcome, glad it has turned out to your liking and I can't fault you on clarity :thumb:

Try to stash at least one bottle away and forget about it for a couple of months.

I also like the 3 bottles in the middle but don't recognise the design, what was in them?

I can see that's a Bowmore bottle on the right so you have good taste.

Have to agree with the above, thanks for the easy to follow guide! I've got 2 batches of it on the go at the moment, going to bottle the first one tomorrow when I get home after being away with work.

Also bought the same wine filter that's in the guide after seeing the before and after pics!

Moley said:
kRooGa said:
Thanks for a very easy to follow guide Moley. This stuff is brilliant :thumb:
You're welcome, glad it has turned out to your liking and I can't fault you on clarity :thumb:

Try to stash at least one bottle away and forget about it for a couple of months.

I also like the 3 bottles in the middle but don't recognise the design, what was in them?

I can see that's a Bowmore bottle on the right so you have good taste.

The three bottles in the middle had Monkey Shoulder triple malt in them, and yes, Bowmore is one if my faves :cheers:

Latest posts

Back