Music

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tankboi

Reaction score
Ok so I am coming up with a playlist for when I do my biab
So far I have decided on
Beer by reel big fish
Skull city by rancid
Started out with nothing and still got most of it left by sea sick Steve

Was wondering if anyone had suggestions?
And what kind of music you whack on when you brew?

I always have reel big fish (any album)
Me first and the gimme gimmes
Rancid ( out come the wolves)
SOAD (toxicity)
Metallica (any album but S&M and garage inc or my choice at the moment)
Seasick Steve
(Spunge)

As you can see a punk and metal influence mostly

I got a couple of artists i just need to listen to while brewing, to really get me in the mood. The playlist tend to include:

Starts of with these:
Creedence
Flogging Molly
Dropkick Murphys

Fades into these:
Meat Puppets (the early records)
The Melvins
Mudhoney
Clutch
The Stooges
Shellac
Big Black
Nirvana

Rukula said:
I got a couple of artists i just need to listen to while brewing, to really get me in the mood. The playlist tend to include:

Starts of with these:
Creedence
Flogging Molly
Dropkick Murphys

Fades into these:
Meat Puppets (the early records)
The Melvins
Mudhoney
Clutch
The Stooges
Shellac
Big Black
Nirvana

Like it there are a load of good bands there seen flogging Molly and the drop kicks a few times live

Oh dropkicks!!! Quick add..

Never too busy to listen to music..
As long as you don't have to keep skipping tracks

It's great to see people on here have good taste in music! I love Flogging Molly and Seasick Steve, though never seen either live. Bet they're amazing!

I don't really listen to music on brewdays, as there's always three of us gossiping. However, I feel compelled to point out at this stage that 12 hours ago I was eagerly awaiting the Rolling Stones to take the stage in front of me at Hyde Park. All I can say is this:

Damn.

am I the only one...........I like to listen to Classical Music when I'm brewing.....
Instrumental or a someone like Bryn Tiffel or Katherine Jenkins......

I listen to anything on a brewday really. I've got an apple airport with speakers in the kitchen which streams the music from my mac, which is in turn controlled by my iPhone, so I can change music as and when the mood changes.

From the Beatles / Animals, through jean Michelle jarre and Marillion, to Jake bugg, to Of Monsters & Men and Chase & Status, anything goes really...

I saw Seasick Steve last week at Glastonbury whilst drinking my homebrew, pretty amazing gig.

I was supposed to go see danzig last month but couldn't get the time off work.. Missed the chance of a lifetime

Allman Bros - Drunken Hearted Boy
Plus lots of others obviously..... Depends if I'm in a blues mood, rock mood, reggae mood, jazz mood, funk mood, whatever takes my fancy mood....

Latest posts

Back