• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to The Homebrew Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Equipment For Sale Milwaukee MA871 Digital Brix Refractometer-FOR SALE

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hallow lads n lasses.
Due to surplus to requirements, Anton Parr whatsitschops incoming soon.
As you may see brand new anywhere from £130-£240 UK.
HERE IS MY YoutuTube video on it oot the box n stuff.

Asking £55 (P&P FREE)
Introducing the Milwaukee MA871 Digital Brix Refractometer, a top-of-the-line tool designed for precision and ease of use in measuring the sugar content of your liquid samples. Whether you're in the food and beverage industry, agriculture, or research, this reliable refractometer provides accurate Brix readings in seconds, with a range from 0 to 85% Brix and a resolution of 0.1%. The MA871 features a user-friendly digital display, automatic temperature compensation, and a simple calibration process, making it the perfect choice for professionals who demand both accuracy and convenience in their measurements., a top-of-the-line tool designed for precision and ease of use in measuring the sugar content of your liquid samples. Whether you're in the food and beverage industry, agriculture, or research, this reliable refractometer provides accurate Brix readings in seconds, with a range from 0 to 85% Brix and a resolution of 0.1%. The MA871 features a user-friendly digital display, automatic temperature compensation, and a simple calibration process, making it the perfect choice for professionals who demand both accuracy and convenience in their measurements.
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
Prove of working.
6.jpg
8.1.png
8.2.png
8.3.png
8.0.jpg
8.4.png
Any questions get back to me for i get on Evilbay etc in a bit.
Thanks for watching
Bri

Back